Inducted into the McGill’s sports Hall of Fame class 2016 McGill’s all-time leading basketball scorer
- McGill point guard, 5-time allstar
- Point guard for the ABA’s Montreal Matrix/Montreal Royal 2005-2008
- Point guard for the PBL’s Montreal Sasquat’ch 2009
- Has trained up to and including pro level
- 5 time Conference All-Star
- 4 time McGill University MVP
- Record holder for most assists and steals
- Head Assistant Coach at McGill University 2006-2010
- Head Coach Dawson College AA 2004 and 2005
- Head Assistant Coach for Concordia women’s basketball 2016 and 2017
- Juvenile Basketball Coach at Loyola High School
Michael Moody | Speed and Agility Program Manager
Head Athletic Trainer and Recruiter at Dalhousie University
Dawson AA Men’s basketball assistant coach
- GMAA 5 time champions with ECS and LCCHS
- Has trained NCAA Div I, Div II basketball players
- Head coach of the Blue Hounds AAU team
- Red Rush Speed and Agility Coach
“I’ve trained with High-Point Athletics for two years. It was the best sports related choice I’ve ever made. Not only are the trainers and coaches basketball and fitness gurus, but they are also very nice.”
Hebrew Academy, Montreal
Raymond Ndjonok Tonye | Founder of the XC10 Sports & Leadership center
Raymond Ndjonok Tonye, or “Coach Ray” as he is known, is a strength and conditioning specialist, public speaker, entrepreneur, founder of the XC10 Sports & Leadership center and former NCAA Division I Football athlete.
Son of a former Olympian athlete and coach and brother to a CFL Grey Cup champion, sports runs deep in his family roots. With 20 years plus of experience in a competitive sports environment as a student-athlete, coach and mentor, he’s seen it all and knows first hand how the power of sports can influence young people’s lives positively when approached with the right plan, structure and mindset.
Through Sports performance training, leadership and comprehensive athlete development, XC10’s mission is to guide, challenge, mentor and prepare serious self-motivated student-athletes to strive to reach their full athletic and personal potential to maximize opportunities for themselves in sports, education and life.
”Coach Ray” is 100% committed and adheres to a culture that runs on high standards and strong values to raise high character and top performing student-athletes.